Mindfulness – Unlock Your Potential With Our Next Powerful Business Breakfast Event
Mindfulness & Emotional Intelligence – How to unlock your potential
Come and enjoy our complimentary Business breakfast with guest speaker & published author Lisa Spencer-Arnell at Derbyshire County Cricket Club
WHERE: – The Pattonair County Ground, Nottingham Road, Derby, DE21 6DA
WHEN: – from 7.30am, Wednesday 15th May 2019
Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence (EI) have become acknowledged as key elements of success, outstanding performance, happiness and good health.
In this interactive session, you’ll learn: –
· What Mindfullness & EI really are and their place in work & leadership
· Why people perform better when they feel good about themselves
· What got you to here won’t get you to there – how you can use mindfulness to achieve your future goals
· How mindfulness and EI can harness strengths at work and at home
· The positive difference Mindfulness can make in your business and team
· How you can make the most of the talents and strengths you already have
· Appreciating the strengths you already have and channelling these
· Strategies and strengths of Self-worth, Self-Mastery, the awareness of others and being able to value others.
Lisa Spencer-Arnell has built up a very successful career as an International Consultant & Coach, Inspirational Speaker and Published Author. Her work on Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence have been widely praised and recognised.
This is the latest business breakfast event hosted by Astute Recruitment and follows on from the great success of our previous events: –
“Cycling for Success with World Record Holder Leigh Timmis” Held in Derby
“Strategies to win in business with Neil Back MBE” Held in Pride Park, Derby
We only have a limited number of spaces to attend so please register on Eventbrite ASAP to confirm your place on the link below.
Lisa Spencer-Arnell: – Treasure Seeker, Leadership Consultant & Coach, Author, Speaker
7:30 Registration & complimentary tea / coffee
7:35 – 8:00 Networking
8:00 Brief welcome and introduction
8:02 Lisa’s presentation begins
8:50 Lisa’s presentation concludes
8:50 – 9:00 Opportunity for Q & A
9:00 Business card raffle with prize
9:05 – 9.30 Networking
Free car parking is available and if you have any special dietary requirements please contact Mary Maguire – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if the breakfast event could be of interest and confirm your attendance on Eventbrite by clicking HERE to reserve your place!
Do let us know if you would be interested in hearing about other events…
We look forward to hearing from you!