Senior Accounts Payable Clerk / Supervisor
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000
Growing business based in Ashby de la Zouche are currently looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk / Supervisor to join the team on a temporary to permanent / permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for hands on purchase ledger work as well as supervising 3 clerks.
The Senior leader will be an effective communicator to both internal and external stakeholders and will work to build relationships with key personnel within other Group functions. They will create a team ethos within their group of direct reports, facilitating the coaching and development of junior staff and working to create a positive environment within department.
• Manage a team of purchase ledger clerks
• Manage workload of the team, allocating a balanced portfolio of accounts to each clerk
• Processing invoices for a number of companies, multi-currency
• Re-enforcing and overseeing query resolution process
• Managing invoice query list and ensuring resolution within appropriate timeframes
• Managing key accounts
• Assisting with problem accounts
• First point of contact with Accounts and Procurement for that division
• Identifying weaknesses in processes and recommending appropriate solutions
• Ensure supplier statement recs are completed accurately and on a timely basis
• Assist in preparation and review of after-date invoice list
• Qualifications and experience
• The Accounts Payable Team Leader will have previous accounts payable supervisory experience
• Wider accounts experience is desirable
• Excellent attention to detail and organised
In return the company offer a salary of £20,000 – £27,000 FTE. 25 days holiday, free parking and a chance to be part of this fantastic company with great benefits.
Apply for this role
Fill in the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Payroll & Finance Coordinator
Astute Recruitment is partnering with a fast-moving, growing, and forward-thinking business in Derby seeking to hire a new Payroll & Finance Coordinator to take the reigns of their payroll and finance systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional that excels in what they do and loves working in a truly […]
Astute Financial Recruitment is partnering with a PE-backed PR & Creative Agency in Soho, London, seeking to hire a new Finance Director overseeing the financial management of the agency and the finance team across several jurisdictions. Our client is an entrepreneurial and fast-moving PR & Creative business with a global reach. This role requires an […]
Interim Management Accountant
£35,000 + Pension + Holiday pay + staff discounts + Free parking
Our client, a thriving SME, is seeking a Management Accountant. Initially this will be for around 6 months but with the opportunity to turn it into a permanent contract. Responsibilities will include: Producing Management accounts and analysis for management and departmental heads Assist in the compilation of regular financial reports for presentation to […]