Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Astute Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-known organisation based on the outskirts of Ashbourne, seeking to hire a new Management Accountant to join their finance team .
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a difference, the role goes beyond a typical Management Accountant’s position, therefore making it a great opportunity to apply for.
As the Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant, you will review cash flow management, be involved in control and reporting procedures for management.
- Preparation of management accounts including looking at budgeting, forecasts, and cashflow
- Production of monthly management information
- Balance sheet control and general ledger accounting
- Taking responsibility for all ledgers and following through the process to the end
- Producing payment schedules and processing of all payments
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting to management
- Maintaining fixed asset
- Processing monthly payroll for all staff of the business including dealing with SSP, SMP, P11Ds’ and collating all payroll information
- Assist with financial statements, tax returns and VAT return
- Provide support and cover to finance and administration teams on an ad hoc basis
You will be Qualified by experience, or qualified / part qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA assistant accountant with a robust nature and a driven attitude.
Other jobs you may have applied for include: Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Finance Manager, Finance Assistant, Part Qualified, Accountant.
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration
Apply for this role
Fill in the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
£20,000 - £25,000
A growing manufacturing business based in Derby are currently seeking to recruit a Category Buyer / Procurement to join their team on a fixed term contract basis. You will be joining the business at a time when they are experiencing expediential growth. Working closely with the existing Category Buyers, you will be responsible for […]
£10.00 - £12.00 p/h
A well-established company based in Nottinghamshire are currently looking to recruit a temporary Credit Controller to join their friendly and supportive team. Reporting into the Finance Manager, your duties will be: Chase overdue debt via telephone and email Monitor the Sales Ledger and maintain the records Processing and raising of customer invoices Allocating […]
Senior Credit Controller
A growing business are looking to hire a Senior Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. Your duties will involve, but not be limited to: Overseeing a small team of credit controllers Provide advice and support to team members Proactive credit control, ensuring regular customer contact Setting up payment arrangements […]