• Internal Auditor

    Location: Nottinghamshire Salary: £45,000 Position: Permanent

    Astute are recruiting for an experienced Internal Auditor working for a progressive, big company backed, organisation with new offices in Nottingham that is looking to expand it’s growing team.

     

    Reporting into the Group Internal Audit Manager, the Internal Auditor will be responsible for completing business audits to provide independent assurance on risk, control and governance to the Audit Committee of the Board and other stakeholders that the relevant Imperial businesses are adequately managing their key risks.

     

    This role will be based in their new Nottingham offices with a view to being an integral part of a growing team.

     

    Internal Auditor – Your responsibilities:

     

    • Assist the Head of Internal Audit in identifying areas for inclusion in the annual audit plan;
    • Help shape and improve the audit methodology and audit manual;
    • Assist in promoting the “three lines of defence” model; “internal audit” and “risk and control”;
    • Scrutinising control frameworks within the business (“line 1 and line 2”);
    • Manage an internal audit end to end: planning assignments; conducting fieldwork; reporting findings to management; and drafting audit reports;
    • Identifying gaps and areas for improvement;
    • Add value to the business when making recommendations for improvements;
    • Tracking and following up actions to address identified gaps to resolution;
    • Help supervise the Guest Auditor programme;

     

    Internal Auditor – Your background:

     

    • Part qualified / qualified (IIA/CISA/ACCA);
    • Two to three years internal audit experience;
    • Excellent communications skills both written and oral;
    • The ability to analyse data for use in audit testing or identifying trends/themes;
    • Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and have the ability to influence ideas and audit outcomes;

     

    Internal Auditor – Your rewards:

     

    • Competitive Basic Salary
    • Discretionary Bonus Scheme
    • Above average AE Pension Scheme at 5% Employee / 10% Employer (total 15%)
    • 25 days Annual Leave, increasing to 30 days after two years employment (plus the eight Bank Holidays in England and Wales)
    • Contributory Pension
    • Private Healthcare
    • Employee Assistance Programme
    • Travel Ticket Loans

    Apply for this role

    Fill in the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

    Your Detail

    Your Detail

    Your Detail

    Latest Jobs

    New

    Payroll Manager

    Location

    Derbyshire

    Salary

    £25,000 - £35,000

    Position

    Full time

    Overview

    A growing and innovative business based in Chesterfield is looking to hire a Payroll Manager to join their Finance team on a permanent, full time basis. This is a standalone role with a variety of duties from the day-to-day payroll processing, as well as strategic planning.   Responsibilities: Managing all payroll processes from start to […]

     
    New

    Legal Cashier

    Location

    Nottinghamshire

    Salary

    £20,000 - £24,000

    Position

    Full time

    Overview

    Astute Recruitment are partnering with a prestigious law firm in Nottingham to recruit a full time Legal Cashier to join their finance team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for supporting the finance team by completing the following duties:   Responsibilities:   Making telegraphic transfers, foreign payments and BACS payments Import BACS receipts […]

     
    New

    Payroll Officer

    Location

    Derbyshire

    Salary

    £26,000 - £28,000

    Position

    Full time

    Overview

    We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join an independent business where you will be in a standalone role looking after the payroll for circa 500 staff across multiple sites. Working alongside HR and Finance you will have full autonomy when it comes to all aspects of payroll and will […]