Group Accountant / Assistant Financial Controller
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Group Accountant / Assistant Financial Controller, Derbyshire, up to £45,000
Astute Financial Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading manufacturing business in Derbyshire seeking to hire Group Accountant / Assistant Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity for a practice-trained ACA / ACCA Accountant to join a hugely successful and profitable business that has invested heavily in research and development.
You will act as the right-hand person to the Financial Controller and Finance Director and aid the growing business in group reporting and monthly accounting.
Our client is located in a stunning setting in Derbyshire, which is easily commutable from Derby City, Chesterfield or Mansfield.
- Prepare, review and submit monthly group reporting statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly journals and other accounting entries for the UK trading company
- Prepare overhead and turnover analysis schedules
- Prepare management accounts packs
- Execute internal and external audit plans
- Adhoc reporting and analysis projects to aid business decision-making
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be a first or second mover from practice, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Be proficient in double-entry bookkeeping
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of accounting under FRS102
- Have experience of audit in a control environment in addition to pure accounting on behalf of clients in practice
- Up to £45,000 salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent work / life balance with a genuine 9 – 5 working day with a 1-hour lunch break
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Other roles you might have applied to include Accountant, Financial Accountant, Financial Controller.
Please apply with your CV.
Apply for this role
Fill in the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
£20,000 - £23,000
A well established company based in Langley Mill are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their supportive Finance team. You will be reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager and your main duties as a Credit Controller will include: Managing the day to day credit control processes with the main focus […]
Purchase Ledger Clerk – Temporary
£18,000 - £19,000
A Mansfield based Engineering company are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the finance team on a Fixed Term Contract Reporting into the Team Leader your main duties as Purchase Ledger Clerk will be: * Matching Invoices to GRN’s and P/O’s * Coding and inputting of all purchase invoices * […]
Part Time Accounts Assistant – Temporary
£22,000 - £25,000 FTE
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Accounts Assistant based in Derby, working 22 hours a week over 4 or 5 days, you will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller with Accounts Payable and Receivable and Month End Reconciliations. Applicants will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in accounts […]