Global SAP S4 / HANA Systems Manager – Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Our Global client requires a senior interim to continue the roll out of S4 / HANA into their European and other global businesses in the USA, Canada and Australia. This role will include responsibility for ensuring specific accounting rules and all processes for the correct submissions and compliance are in place for the Group Finance teams and the parent Global Business.
This rare and exciting opportunity to work with local UK teams and central overseas teams will involve working abroad. The successful applicant will be able to offer the following skills and expertise: –
- Full possession of one of the formally recognised Accounting qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CGMA/ACMA) or to equivalent level
- ERP implementation of SAP (S/4 HANA experience an advantage)
- Demonstrable record of implementing finance system changes
- Exemplary analytical ability including examples of drawing meaningful conclusions and recommendations from analysis of data to achieve successful outcomes and project/ business goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with a flair for developing productive relationships across businesses under challenging/ transformational situations.
- Intellectual and interpersonal wherewithal to utilise key relationships in a business setting, to maximise business performance and to ensure successful outcomes
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to challenge and influence teams to exceed expectations and deliver world-class results
- Ambitious to achieve results
- Dexterity to handle highly complex processes and systems
This project will require top-level interaction, engagement and influence with Executive and Senior Management teams at the highest levels across multiple countries embracing a diversity of talent. The successful person will be comfortable with all means of communication – face to face and in writing.
So, if you feel you have the requisite tenacity, positive outlook and energy for such an amazing project please contact forward your CV and full contact details to Mary Maguire.
Salary: c.£75,000 – £85,000 depending on experience (or equivalent day rate)
18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Based Derbyshire, East Midlands
Apply for this role
Fill in the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
£20,000 - £23,000
A well established company based in Langley Mill are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their supportive Finance team. You will be reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager and your main duties as a Credit Controller will include: Managing the day to day credit control processes with the main focus […]
Purchase Ledger Clerk – Temporary
£18,000 - £19,000
A Mansfield based Engineering company are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the finance team on a Fixed Term Contract Reporting into the Team Leader your main duties as Purchase Ledger Clerk will be: * Matching Invoices to GRN’s and P/O’s * Coding and inputting of all purchase invoices * […]
Part Time Accounts Assistant – Temporary
£22,000 - £25,000 FTE
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Accounts Assistant based in Derby, working 22 hours a week over 4 or 5 days, you will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller with Accounts Payable and Receivable and Month End Reconciliations. Applicants will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in accounts […]