Salary: £48,000 - £50,000
Astute Financial Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a global manufacturing business seeking a new Finance Manager for their world-class facilities in Chesterfield.
You will play a pivotal role in the finance team, taking on key areas of responsibility including group reporting and treasury, developing the finance team, improving systems and processes and supporting business-wide projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a highly profitable and lean business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Top down delivery of the annual budget
- Managing the financial reporting to overseas Parent Company and resolving queries from the global Head Office
- Assisting in providing compliance across corporation tax, statistical returns and all other financial and risk areas of the business
- Working as part of the team introducing a new ERP system upgrade of SAP
- Ensuring full functionality of SAP following upgrades for all transactions
- Identify and implement process improvements
What they’re looking for:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience of producing management accounts and multi-currency treasury management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent head for ERP systems
- People management (ideal)
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
What you’ll receive:
- Up to £50,000 annual salary
- 33 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
This position is easily commutable from Chesterfield, Mansfield, Derby, Nottingham and Sheffield.
You might have applied for similar roles including Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Financial Controller, Finance Director, Senior Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner.
Astute is recruiting this position on behalf of a client.
Please apply with your CV.
Apply for this role
Fill in the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
£20,000 - £23,000
A well established company based in Langley Mill are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their supportive Finance team. You will be reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager and your main duties as a Credit Controller will include: Managing the day to day credit control processes with the main focus […]
Purchase Ledger Clerk – Temporary
£18,000 - £19,000
A Mansfield based Engineering company are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the finance team on a Fixed Term Contract Reporting into the Team Leader your main duties as Purchase Ledger Clerk will be: * Matching Invoices to GRN’s and P/O’s * Coding and inputting of all purchase invoices * […]
Part Time Accounts Assistant – Temporary
£22,000 - £25,000 FTE
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Accounts Assistant based in Derby, working 22 hours a week over 4 or 5 days, you will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller with Accounts Payable and Receivable and Month End Reconciliations. Applicants will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in accounts […]