Business Systems Co-ordinator / IT Graduate
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a recent IT graduate to join this fantastic business as a Business Systems Co-ordinator based in Derby.
You will be responsible for managing the company’s internal IT systems, this is a systems critical role, responsible for ongoing review, support and co-ordination with their business systems and solutions.
The focus of the role is to provide internal resource to assist both stakeholders and users of such systems internally, and to work alongside the supplier and/or support partner of each respective system.
A professional, enthusiastic and focused IT Graduate, with excellent planning, technical, communication and problem-solving skills, who enjoys working to deadlines and has the initiative to do what it takes to keep projects running to timescale and solving issues in a timely manner.
- To have core responsibility for ensuring data delivery across all platforms
- Day to day co-ordination with internal/3rd parties to include Cost Appraisal/Obtaining quotes and chasing progress etc.
- Ensuring best practice is applied, including GDPR considerations
- Day to day management of the external systems/support suppliers
- To provide sufficient capacity of resource to our E-Commerce channels with data integration or data requirements
- Documentation of policies, procedures and processes and keeping records of any changes to these procedures
There will be some projects to manage and co-ordinate which will need to be clearly defined to include:
- Priorities and agreed level
- Specification/desired outcome documented, and stakeholder signed
- Research new/alternative solutions
In return they are offering a starting salary of £20,000, full on the job training, 25 days holiday and a 40-hour working week, Monday to Friday.
Apply for this role
Fill in the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Astute Financial Recruitment are currently partnering with a well-regarded business in North Derbyshire as they seek to hire a new Financial Accountant. My client is a well-established global business and a market leader in their field. They continue to experience strong growth and are now looking to strengthen the team with a finance professional […]
Temporary Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client a manufacturing company based in Burton, is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary ongoing basis to cover maternity leave. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the Matching and Coding of invoices, etc. Applicants must have previous experience of working in […]
Up to £25,000
A great opportunity has arisen for my client based close to Chesterfield to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis with looking to provide support for the Management Accountants and Finance Manager. This role is perfect for someone wanting to develop their skills with a fast-paced business who is expect significant growth in the […]