Role type: Permanent
Salary: £23500 – £28000
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 – 16:00 Friday
A wonderful opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company as a payroll assistant, offering up to £28000. Reporting directly to the HR manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for all weekly operatives getting paid correctly and in a timely manner, ensuring all details within Sage 50 payroll are accurate and updated. Must have payroll experience for UK companies.
· Processing SSP, SMP, SPP, NI, Income tac and other statutory deductions.
· Completion of late report/Direct hours.
· Monthly overtime calculations to CSDi.
· Start to finish payroller.
· Year End Payroll procedures, issuing of P60’s, P45’s to leaver and update payroll record.
· Assistance with personnel filing.
· Pension / AOE payments.
· Assistance with annual accounts audit.
· Setting up new starters on Sage Payroll & HR and processing leaver documentation and final payments.
· Updating and keeping staff absence records accurately.
· 24 days annual leave + bank holidays.
· Full training provided.
· Pension scheme – 3% employer, 5% employee.
· BUPA healthcare after 18 months service.
· Relaxed dress code.
· Office based with onsite parking.
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply and a member of the team will be in contact.
Job reference number: MB5187