Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Are you an experienced Accounting Assistant / Assistant Accountant?
Our client based in Nottingham is looking for an individual to join their growing business as an Assistant Accountant / Accounting Assistant. You will be managing the accounts process assisting with the completion of the month-end management accounts.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Qualified by experience or studying your AAT / ACCA or CIMA
- Current or recent accounting experience within a similar role or environment
- Excellent mathematical ability and attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills and Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word is essential
- You will be an excellent communicator and a great team player
- You will have great attention to detail and have the ability to be resourceful
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Completing prepayment and accrual reconciliations
- Processing purchase invoices
- Preparing of payments runs
- Processing company credit card transactions
- Managing the renewal process with budget holders
- Preparing the company VAT return
- Updating the fixed asset registers on a monthly basis
- Helping in the preparing of cash flow forecasts
- Liaising with all external auditors during the annual audit
- Preparing P11D’s
- Salary and working hours
Salary is £25,000 – £30,000. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Astute Recruitment Ltd is a boutique service, offering recruitment throughout the East Midlands and the UK, with roles within many areas, such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, and Office Support.
See our website for more details and jobs available.
Apply for this role
Fill in the form bellow and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Up to £23,000
Astute Recruitment is working with a fantastic supportive business based in South Normanton to recruit a full time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an already fantastic finance team. This role will be reporting to the Purchase Ledger Team Leader and is for someone who genuinely loves what they do and wants to be a […]
Trainee Finance Assistant
Up to £23,000
Astute Recruitment are partnering with a fantastic rapidly growing company based in Derby to bring in a Trainee Finance Assistant on a permanent basis. Duties Include: Invoice checking and processing Preparing and validating payment data Billing clients Hotel and client statement reconciliation Credit card reconciliation Month end reconciliations Raising and posting sales ledger […]
Finance Business Partner
£55,000 - £65,000
Are you a no-nonsense Finance Business Partner who loves building relationships and adding value but doesn’t mind a challenge and rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in? I’m working with a business based in East Midlands who are looking for an energetic and commercially minded Finance Business Partner to come and work with them […]